Monday, February 16, 2009

What a weekend!

We had a busy and fun filled weekend. I went back
to work and it was really busy! Wednesday I made
2 batches of fudge, Thursday 1 batch of fudge and
candy apples. Friday and Saturday we dipped flat
after flat of strawberries. It was really nice to get
back to work but after sitting around doing
nothing for a month I was wiped out!
The kids were out of school Friday and Monday
so Tina, Grandma, Carly, Tyler, Jessie and Jack
came to town. It was great to have them here and
I think everyone had a good time. Sunday I made
enchiladas and everyone came over. My camera
batteries died so I only got a few pictures.
Everyone finally got to go see Miss Lily. She
is doing much better and is about the
sweetest baby I've ever seen. There are
pictures on Beth's blog.



Ali and Jack make a great drum team.
I have a really cute video of Jack & Ali discussing
their drum playing but for some reason I can't
upload it. I'll try again later.




No comments: