Wednesday, March 25, 2009







For some reason I can't put these pictures in order...
The kids were on Spring Break last week and we did
all kinds of fun things. The biggest news it that
Alex had golf team try outs Monday, Tuesday and
Wednesday and he made the golf team!!
Monday while Alex was at golf and Sara was at
Grandmas Eric and I went to the park
with Beth and the girls. It was a beautiful
day and we had a great time.
Tuesday Mom & Dad wanted to go to the
St. Pats parade so I dropped them off with
Sara, Eric and Sara's friend Amanda about a
block from the parade route. I got really
lucky I was able to get them in and out without
much traffic. Friday we went to the zoo with
Mom & Dad, my knuckleheads, Alex's girlfriend
Alaina, Sara's friend Amanda, Mom's neighbor
girl, Beth, Ali, Lolo And Brett. We took a
picnic lunch and had a lot of fun. It was a
little cool but much better than being there
in 100 degree weather. Saturday night we went
to see Liverpool. Sara and her friends got to
go up on stage and draw tickets for the raffles
and Sara drew Beth's name. She won a t-shirt big
enough for the whole family with a really pretty
bug on it.

2 comments:

花自然要落 said...

I create a new website, you are welcome to visit.http://www.chinalifeculture.com

花自然要落 said...

I create a new website, you are welcome to visit.http://www.chinalifeculture.com