Monday, March 30, 2009

Weekend update

We had a pretty quiet weekend here. I had to
go pick Alex up from school on Thursday
because he was sick. He ran a fever and
felt bad until Sunday. Sara and Eric went
over to Grandma's Friday after school and
stayed for the weekend. Aunt Tina, Jesse and
Jack were in town for the whole weekend
Tina ended up staying at Demian's house
and didn't come here until Saturday so that
she wouldn't get sick. They have had
the same kind of winter that we've had
with everyone getting sick. Sunday eve
Demian, Jesse, Josh, Ava, AJ and Lolly
came over and we were going to play
games but we ended up just hanging
out and visiting.
Today was wonderful! Tina and I went
and got pedicures, we went to a place
with great massaging chairs, what a
treat!! We also went shopping for
awhile and just had a nice girls day out.
Thanks Tina!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JUST A SHORT NOTE TO LET YOU KNOW HOW GRATEFUL I AM TO HAVE YOU IN MY LIFE. I HAD A GREAT WEEKEND AND ESPECIALLY ENJOYED THE GIRLS DAY OUT, EVEN IF I COULD NOT GET A NEW YOU KNOW WHAT! AT LEAST I KNOW NOW EXACTLY WHERE TO BEGIN TO GET SOME SUPPORT NOT BITES! MY TOES ARE BEAUTIFUL AS I LOOK AT HOW PRETTY THEY STILL ARE AFTER WEARING TENNY SHOES. SEE YA'S SOON. A GREAT EASTER WEEKEND. LUV YA